Sunday, December 17, 2006

Life Backwards - Just an Idea

Via CaryGEE I got the following posting by e-mail and thought it to be so good that I left the plug for Skype on it. I know not from whence it cometh but it certainly has a bit of bizarre truth to it....

http://www.skype.com/download/skype/windows/skype3beta.html

**I want to live my next life backwards:***

**You start out dead and get that out of the way.**

**Then you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day.**

**Then you get kicked out for being too healthy. Enjoy your retirement and collect your pension.**

**Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.**

**You work 40 years until you're too young to work.**

**You get ready for High School: drink alcohol, party, and you're generally promiscuous.**

**Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, and you have no responsibilities.**

**Then you become a baby, and then . . .**

**You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions - central heating, room service on tap, and then...**

**You finish off as an orgasm.**

**I rest my case.***

No comments: